Yumbini with Sauteed Vegetables
Yumbini is delicious with all sorts of sautéed vegetables. Try onions, bell peppers, garlic, carrots, green beans, broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms, celery, or any type of leafy greens.
- 1 3.5oz pkg Yumbini, any flavor
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil Or oil of your choice
- Red Chili Flakes optional
- Vegetables Onions, bell peppers, garlic, carrots, green beans, broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms, celery, or any type of leafy greens
- Prepare Yumbini with 3/4 cup water according to package directions. Set aside.
- Rinse and prepare vegetables. Cut large, hard vegetables in slices or smaller pieces. To wash fresh greens easily, cut them first and place in a strainer or colander inside a larger bowl. Fill the bowl (and strainer) with water. Swish everything around and lift out the strainer with clean greens. If you see a lot of residue left in the bowl, repeat the washing step.
- Heat oil in in a stainless steel, carbon steel or cast iron frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- If desired, add a sprinkle of red chili flakes.
- Add veggies and stir fry over high heat until lightly browned and any water has evaporated. Do not overcook.
- Add to your Yumbini and say YUM!