Confetti Black Beans and Rice
Easy, vegan and serve cold or hot! Can be a salad, side or main course.
- 1 3.5 oz pkg Yumbini Smoky Chipotle Black Beans and Rice
- 1/2 large Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 medium Red Tomato, diced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped adjust amount as desired
- Prepare Yumbini with 3/4 cup water according to package directions. Set aside.
- Rinse, core, and chop bell pepper into large dices.
- Rinse, core and chop tomato into large dices (hint: a serrated bread knife works great for cutting tomatoes).
- Remove the stems from the cilantro and chop the leaves.
- Combine everything in a bowl with the Yumbini, and prepare to impress your friends with this beautiful and delicious dish!