Tortilla Black Bean Soup
- 1-2 tsp Cooking oil
- 1/2 Onion, chopped mediium size
- 2 cups Water
- 1-3.5 oz pkg Yumbini Smoky Chipotle Black Beans and Rice dry
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Tortilla Chips slightly crushed
- Avocado, bell pepper, tomato, sour cream optional garnish
- Peel and Chop onion.
- Heat oil in a medium sized pot over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until quite browned.
- Add water to the pot (be careful, it will sizzle and steam!).
- Add package of Yumbini and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Pour into bowls and top with tortilla chips and your choice of garnish.