Yumbini Smoky Chipotle with Mild Cheese and Fresh Cherries
Yes! Beans and rice with cherries! The tart-sweet cherries are the perfect counterpoint to the spiciness of the smoky chipotle – you will love it!
- 1 3.5 oz pkg Yumbini Smoky Chipotle Black Beans and Rice prepared according to package directions
- 3 Tbsp Mild Cheese, such as Jack or Cotija grated or crumbled
- 6-8 Large Fresh Cherries pitted
- 1 tsp Green Onion sliced
- Prepare Yumbini Smoky Chipotle Black Beans and Rice according to package directions.
- While Yumbini is cooking and cooling, grate or crumble cheese, slice onions and pit cherries.
- Top Smoky Chipotle Yumbini with cheese, followed by cherries and finally sprinkle onions over the top.
- Sit back and enjoy a great day!