Every year, our extraordinary business insurance broker, Amelia Risk, sends a holiday box to advisors and referral partners. This year the holiday box included Yumbini! You can see the contents of the box in the picture together with 7-year old Amelia Risk assistant (and Yumbini fan!) Clara. We are so flattered to be included with:
- Nopalera Soap, founded to elevate and celebrate Latin@ culture and inspired by nopal cactus.
- Camp Mac and Cheese with added vegetables.
- Fishwife tinned Smoked Rainbow Trout sustainably raised in Idaho.
- Cravings by Chrissy Teigen’s Ultimate Banana Bread Mix.
- Kooshy Mambo Italiano Croutons made with sourdough bread, olive oil, garlic, basil and parmesan.
- Manchu Pichu Lemon Lime Organic Energy Seltzer, dedicated to helping children.
- Nantucket Crisps Mandaket Sweet Onion Potato Chips.
- G’s Dry Hard Ginger Beer, with no added sugar.
And of course Yumbini! We are described in the mailer as a “woman owned and led company that is based in Oakland…The founder, who has 40 years of experience in food science, set out to create great tasting, healthy, shelf stable meals ready in a flash – all at a reasonable price. You can find them at some local bay area retailers, or buy directly online!”
What great partners – thank you Liz and Danielle at Amelia Risk! And if any of YOU find yourself looking for business insurance, be sure to contact Amelia Risk. They focus on insurance for startups, CPG companies, technology companies and consumer products. Nice people and fantastic service!