Yumbini with Fried Egg
- 1-3.5 oz pkg Yumbini any flavor
- 1 tsp Cooking oil
- 1 Egg
- Salt, pepper, chili flakes, etc. optional, to taste
- Prepare Yumbini with 3/4 cup water according to package directions.
- While Yumbini is cooking and cooling, add oil too a small cast iron or stainless steel frying pan (please try not to use non-stick cookware; see FAQs)
- Heat over medium high heat. I like my fried eggs to be crispy on the bottom. If you prefer them to be a bit tamer, do not heat the oil as hot. Add the egg when a bit of egg or drop of water sizzles as it drops into the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and cook until the white part is solid. If you want it to cook faster, put a lid on top to hold the heat.
- Slide the fried egg out of the pan onto the top of your Yumbini. Garnish as desired and dig in!