Harvest Curry Lentil Salad with Fresh Apples
Perfect for Vegans on Thanksgiving!
- 1 3.5 oz pkg Yumbini Curried Turmeric Lentils and Rice
- 1/2 medium Lemon
- 1 medium Apple, fresh can substitute with raisins
- 1/3 cup Cashews or almonds
- Prepare Yumbini Curried Lentils and Rice using 3/4 cup water according to package directions.
- Core and chop the apple into small pieces (no need to peel). Put into mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon onto the apples and mix gently (this keeps the apples from browning).
- Lightly chop the cashews, you want big chunks.
- Mix everything together with the Yumbini in a mixing bowl.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature, enjoy!